This Acceptable Use Policy or AUP is an integral part of the Customer’s Agreement with WP Design Philippines for the provision of Services. This AUP is designed to help protect all Customers from irresponsible and/or illegal activities. The AUP is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by WP Design Philippines and WP Design Philippines reserves the right to modify the policy at any time, effective upon notice to the Customer. WP Design Philippines reserves the sole and absolute right to interpret, apply, define and implement this AUP.
Any use of the Services in a manner which is defined or deemed to be statutorily illegal is a direct violation of this AUP. This includes, but is not limited to: death threats, terroristic threats, threats of harm to another individual, multi-level marketing schemes, invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, defamation, slander, and other common illegal activities.
The Customer may not use any our Service to distribute content or links to content that WP Design Philippines reasonably believes:
1. Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
2. Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
3. Is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
4. Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
5. Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
6. Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
7. Infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right;
8. Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking;
9. Is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under applicable laws;
10. Is otherwise malicious or fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against WP Design Philippines by offended recipients; or
WP Design Philippines has a zero-tolerance policy on child pornography and related sites. The hosting of child pornography or related sites or contact information is in direct violation of law and this AUP.
Denial of Service
WP Design Philippines absolutely prohibits the use of services or network services for the origination or control of denial of service (“DOS”) attacks or distributed denial of service (“DDOS”) attacks. Any relation to DOS or DDOS type activity is a direct violation of this AUP.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a WP Design Philippines server is strictly prohibited including, but not limited to:
1. Transmitting material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a server’s functionality;
2. Interfering with Service including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail-bombing”, or “crashing” any system.
Distribution of Malware
WP Design Philippines prohibits the storage, distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including virus software, root kits, password crackers, adware, keystroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity; provided, however, programs used in the normal ordinary course of business are deemed acceptable. As an example, a security company may need to use the latest root kit for new security analysis/software.
WP Design Philippines may terminate Services if the Customer’s email address or related IP numbers are blacklisted by any third party, or if WP Design Philippines is retaliated against as a result of the Customers use of the mail system, regardless of whether the Customer is in breach of this AUP or are otherwise at fault.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us.